– Its a wall and ceiling paint which is extremely easy to apply.
– It has a traditional slightly chalky look that diffuses light, and is ideal for masking any existing surface imperfections
– It has a loose fluid quality and is low in the Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) that make solvent paint potentially toxic to the atmosphere even as it dries.
– They can be used in all kinds of properties, including homes and businesses. Thanks to their unique and intelligent design, they are also hard-wearing and can be used for many years before requiring any kind of maintenance.
– It does mark in standard varieties making it more suited to polite spaces such as bedrooms, dinning, sitting and ceilings.
– Brushing, rolling, paint pads and sprays work well with vinyl matt as it spreads beautifully and leaves no brush marks
– Ensure the surface to be painted is clean and free from dust, grease, oil or loose materials
– stir the paint we’ll before use
– two coats are recommended on all surfaces. If painting over a strong or contrasting colour, a further coat may be required
– You don’t need an undercoat for an already painted wall, but it will increase the opacity (depth) of the colour, giving good coverage.
– You should always take care to cover or remove any furniture from the room you’re are decorating. It is always a good idea to keep a bucket of water and a sponge nearby to clean any splashes of paint that do occur.
– Aways ready to use, but for ease of application up to 10% of water may be used to thin it down.